Damaged propane tank hose leads to fire, explosion

Persona

Technologies

Technologies
Reference number
5619400

Location: Coombs

Description: A person who was preparing dinner using an outside propane tank with a rubber hose in the kitchen lit the stove when there was a small explosion and fire. A rodent had chewed a hole through the inside portion of the hose, allowing propane gas to enter into the home behind the stove. The individual sustained minor burns.

Attachment Size
GA 5619400.pdf 56.17 KB