Electric arc ignites fire during gas furnace installation

Persona

Technologies

Technologies
Reference number
5605195

Date: September 13, 2016

Location: White Rock

Brief description: A fire occurred during a furnace replacement installation for a house. A heating contractor’s installer was performing gas and electrical work at the time of the incident. Natural gas entered the basement area and was ignited by an electrical arc causing the fire and resulting injuries to the installer.

Attachment Size
EL GA 5605195.pdf 4.65 MB