Low voltage electrical system: Third degree burns sustained when attempting to install sub feed cable



Reference number
II-825724-2019 (#11410)

Arc flash occurred in the main electrical room when two individuals were attempting to install sub feed cables into the energized main service equipment. One individual sustained burns to the hand, the other individual did not sustain any injuries. There was damage due to heat and arcing to the existing electrical equipment as well as the newly installed cables.

Attachment Size
J 11410-825724 R08-JL-2019.pdf 1.04 MB