Sell and Dispose

To avoid receiving yearly invoices and being responsible for fee payments on operating permits, you must inform Technical Safety BC when you sell or dispose of regulated equipment.

Please complete and submit the Declaration of Status Change All Technologies form.

By providing Technical Safety BC with new owner information, we can ensure that ownership information on operating permits is kept current.