Elevating Devices Mechanic: Become a training provider
Become a training provider
Training providers that wish to offer a continuing education curriculum for Elevating Devices Mechanics - Class A, C, H, and MR can apply for course recognition with Technical Safety BC.
How to apply for course recognition
Step 1: Review the Directive: Elevating Devices Mechanic Continuing Education Requirements to ensure your curriculum aligns with our training requirements.
Step 2: Complete this application form to submit your general information.
Step 3: Within 5 business days, your application will be assessed and you will receive an email with a secure link. Use this link to upload the following documents:
- List of instructors, including their names, years of trade experience, and years of teaching experience
- Qualifications of instructors, including copies of trade qualifications and teaching qualifications
- Course outline and lesson plan
- Course delivery method
- Course material, which may include presentations and handouts
- Sample record of course completion, which should include:
- Training provider name
- Training provider address and phone number
- Instructor(s) name
- Individual’s name
- Course title
- Date of completion
- Number of course hours
Step 4: We will evaluate your application and the attached documents to ensure our training requirements are met. Our intent is to support you through this process and provide you with the opportunity to make changes to the curriculum based on our findings. We estimate the process takes a minimum of 10 business days.
Step 5: Once your curriculum is approved, you will receive a recognition letter, and the name of your organization or institution will be added to our list of recognized training providers for this particular continuing education requirement.
Questions? Email us.