Passenger Ropeway Trainer
What is a Passenger Ropeway Trainer?
A Passenger Ropeways Trainer is a person who is certified to train lift operators in a specific area based on relevant work experience.
To obtain this certificate, you will need to submit your qualifications for review.
You must complete and pass the Lift 150 Train the Trainer course offered by Selkirk College to be eligible for this certificate.
Apply for your certificate
To apply for your Passenger Ropeway Trainer certification, follow these steps:
- Successfully complete the Lift 150 program.
- Submit the following via email:
- A completed application form
- Documentation outlining your work experience on specific types of passenger ropeways—this can be written proof from your employer or a description of your work experience in written form (email is acceptable)
- Your official transcript from Selkirk College for Lift 150 which includes marks, attendance, and completion date
- Your name and the address of the passenger ropeway company where you would like to conduct training
- Pay the required fee. We will contact you about fee payment after reviewing your qualifications.
Receive your certificate
Once your application is approved, you will receive your certificate by mail or email, depending on your preference.
This certificate does not expire.