Individuals who have completed and passed Lift 150 Train the Trainer from Selkirk College can obtain certification so they may train lift operators in a specific area.
- Successfully complete the Lift 150 program.
- Apply for the certificate of qualification.
- Provide documentation outlining your work experience on specific types of passenger ropeways.
- Include official transcript from Selkirk College for Lift 150 that includes marks, attendance and completion date.
- Provide name and address of the passenger ropeway company where the you propose to conduct training.
- Pay required application fees upon receiving call from Technical Safety BC.
- Once application is approved, you will receive your certification.