Core Connections 2018
Thank you to everyone who joined us at Science World on June 6, 2018 for Core Connections 2018.
To share knowledge on the installation, operation and maintenance of technical equipment, this free event included:
Reporting on Technical Safety BC's 2017 Performance
- Asset Owners & Managers: Your responsibilities and how we can help
- Contractors: Our enforcement program and how to avoid it
- Machine Learning (Alastair Jamieson-Lane, UBC Graduate Program)
- Tips for managing large capital projects (Alfredo Verdicchio, City of Vancouver)
- Creating an innovative work environment (Rocky Ozaki, BC Tech)
- “Ask me” stations with Technical Safety BC leaders
As an expansion on Technical Safety BC’s Annual Public Meeting, Core Connections 2018 also included reporting on our 2017 fiscal and operational performance. Details can be found in our 2017 Annual Report.
Thanks for connecting.
Check back here or sign up for e-notifications for details about Core Connections 2019.
Questions? Connect with us at CoreConnections@technicalsafetybc.ca