Do you own a boiler plant? Employ a power engineer?

If you do, then know that recent regulatory changes enable the following:

  • Require plant operating permits for boiler plants;
  • Require renewals for certificates issued under Power Engineers, Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Refrigeration Safety Regulation; and
  • Permit the recognition of internationally-trained worker qualifications in the field of power engineering.

For more information, go to the following:

Share article on