Important information for Field Safety Representatives (FSRs)
We are pleased to inform all Field Safety Representatives (FSRs) that Technical Safety BC’s online system to accept and process FSR certification renewals has been up and running since February 7, 2018.
How to renew your certificate:
- FSR Certificate renewal is available through our online services only.
- If you have used our online services before: You can use your existing certification login and password to access your account.
- If you have not used our online services before: Please register for an account.
- Once you have logged in to the online portal, go to the “Certifications” page, select your most recent active certification, and click ‘Renew’.
- For more details on how to complete renewal, please click here.
BC Master Electrician
Issuance of the “BC Master Electrician” designation is available through the renewal process for eligible applicants.
We are accepting FSR certificate renewal applications until the deadline of July 31, 2019. Read more…
Knowledge Update for Renewals
No knowledge update requirements are in effect until 2021. Read more…
We have encountered technical delays in being able to issue the durable security enhanced wallet cards as part of the certification process. Cards will be issued in the coming weeks after your renewal application has been processed and the renewal fee has been paid. Read more…
If you received a new FSR certificate of qualification between January 1, 2017 and February 7, 2018, the renewal fee will be waived. If you received your FSR certificate of qualification before January 1, 2017, you will be sent an invoice for $100 + GST. For more details, please click here.
Given the volume of renewal applications we are currently receiving, please be aware that processing times may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience.
Please contact us for more information, if you require assistance, or to provide feedback: