Technical Safety BC launches new and improved online services
Technical Safety BC has introduced a new and improved online system that will make it easier for clients to quickly complete transactions and view safety information. With the new system, clients* can easily:
- Pay invoices, pull permits*, and submit declarations*
- Compare their inspection results with other contractors or equipment owners
- Renew their licence and certification*
- Search any address to see what permits have been issued by Technical Safety BC
- Access summarized inspection results* associated with team members
- Verify that team members are up-to-date on their certifications
- Report a hazard or incident
- View a listing of common safety hazards.
“Our clients told us they wanted a simpler interface that was more modern, more streamlined, and easier to use,” explains Brian Simmers, VP Client Experience and Chief Financial Officer. “By having our in-house team develop the software and holding interactive sessions with clients and stakeholders, we were able to create something scalable, easily adaptable and highly responsive to user feedback.”
Clients who have tried out the new system are reporting that it is easy-to-navigate, user-friendly and more efficient than the previous platform.
With the improved functionality of the new online system and the positive feedback it has received, the previous online system "MyConnection" was decommissioned on November 30, 2017. Clients with a MyConnection account can now simply login to the new system with their same login email and password.
Accessed through the “Login” button in the top right hand corner of our website, the new mobile-friendly system not only saves time but features secure online payment and pre-populated forms.
Check out Technical Safety BC’s online services video to learn more.
Questions? Please email Technical Safety BC at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1 844 396 2480 to speak with a client care representative.
*Online services are not currently available for Railways clients. Certain functions not yet available for the Elevating Devices, Passenger Ropeways, or Amusement Devices technologies.