Pay an invoice
Looking to make a payment? We offer a range of convenient options, including payments through our Online Services, electronic fund transfers, in-office debit and credit card payments, and cheques.
Access Online Services
Register for an online account to gain access to a number of benefits and features that have been designed with your complex business needs in mind. Don't have an account? Make a guest payment.
We are pleased to offer Google Pay and credit card payment through our Online Services. Google Pay works with hundreds of banks and credit unions to offer simple ways to pay via digital wallet. Learn how to set up Google Pay.
Interact Online debit has been discontinued as of October 5, 2022, however debit options remain available through Google Pay.
We have changed our business banking information. If you pay by electronic fund transfer (EFT), please note the following:
- Notification of payment must be sent by email.
- Invoice(s), business licence(s) or document number(s) must include the amount to be paid clearly stated
- If you are partially paying an invoice, please reference the permit(s) for which you are paying. Invoices can contain multiple permits and we must determine where to apply payment.
- Payment for certification renewals or examinations must include the full name of the applicant. Paperwork should be sent to the appropriate Customer Service Representative within Technical Safety BC.
- Company name, contact person’s name and number for any questions we may have regarding discrepancies, duplicate, or short payments.
- We do not provide blank or void cheques.
For our banking information please email us.
The fastest way to make a payment is through your online account or guest payment portal, however we do accept cheques. If you wish to make your payment by cheque please note the following:
- The invoice number must be included with your cheque.
- All cheques must be mailed to Technical Safety BC – Suite 600 2889 E. 12th Ave Vancouver BC V5M 4T5.
- Please ensure cheques are sent with enough processing time (2-3 weeks) before the expiry of operating permit to avoid past due notices.
Cancel an invoice
If there is a change of ownership or building(s) demolished or a unit that has been scrapped, destroyed, or decommissioned, you can request a change or cancel your invoice.
To apply by mail, download the Operating Permit Declaration of Status Change form.
Request a refund
Refunds can be processed and approved within two years of the original transaction date.