We have adapted our operations to ensure we are in compliance with public health guidelines set out by the BC Government and WorkSafeBC. Along with these guidelines, we have taken additional precautions to keep our our clients, stakeholders, and employees safe.
Reducing the risk of COVID-19 in the office
- Select offices are open by appointment only. We have also resumed certification exams at select office locations for a limited number of examinees. See the Visitor Policy for more details.
- Majority of our employees are continuing to work remotely except for employees undertaking essential operations. These employees are required to undergo specific COVID-19 training and will follow our safety protocols.
- Protective devices (such as physical barriers) have been installed at reception and personal protective equipment has been provided to employees.
- Cleaning protocols have been enhanced using approved Health Canada cleaning products.
- Mail and courier deliveries are allowed only in the designated main entry area, as per our signage.
For more details on the safety measures we have undertaken, read our detailed COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Reducing the risk of COVID-19 on the jobsite
- We are continuing to conduct assessments remotely, however, physical assessments will be considered when we determine them to be critical to the safety system.
- On top of the standard occupational health and safety requirements, safety officers must complete specific COVID-19 training, perform an OHS hazard identification and assessment, and have the appropriate personal protective equipment before resuming any level of physical assessment.
- Site contacts are requested to provide safety officers with their COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Learn more about the our safety officers are following during physical assessments