COVID-19 - Visitor policy
Want to pay an invoice, renew a certificate, make a declaration, or view your payment history? Your Online Services account is the quickest way to get the job done. You can also contact us by phone or email if you have any questions about our services.
Our offices are currently closed, except for limited in-person exams.
Feeling sick, or been exposed to COVID-19?
If you (or someone close to you) have traveled internationally, had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, are experiencing a fever, or have cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days, please do not visit our office and follow public health guidelines. We will reschedule your exam.
What to expect when you arrive at our office
- Designated parking spots will be marked. You are encouraged to park with enough space between vehicles where possible to maintain social distancing when getting in or out of your vehicle.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your exam time and line up in the designated area to be admitted into the office. Please maintain social distancing as per distancing markers and signage on site. You may also choose to remain in your vehicle until your exam time.
- Visitors will be admitted into the office one at a time. Please maintain social distancing (2 meters apart) at all times.
- You will be required to wear a non-medical mask at all times while on site. A disposable non-medical mask will be provided if you don’t have your own.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival to our office. You will be required to sanitize your hands.
- You will be registered by Technical Safety BC upon arrival. You will be asked to complete a health self-screening questionnaire. If you fail the questionnaire, you will be directed to go home and follow public health guidelines.
- You will be required to provide your name and phone number for contact tracing purposes should a public health investigation linked to COVID-19 be necessary. This data will be securely kept for 30 days and only provided to a public health officer if needed
Examinees: please arrive 30 minutes before your exam time and line up on the distanced markers.
Visitors with appointments: please arrive on time and line up on the distanced markers. We will hold your appointment for 10 minutes. In fairness to others, your appointment will be rescheduled if you are more than 10 minutes late.
For more information, see our Safety Plan.