Would you like to make a payment, cancel an invoice, or request a refund? You can do so by using the secure online payment forms on this page. We are always striving to make your online experience better - register for an online account in order to gain access to a number of benefits and features that have been designed with your complex business needs in mind.
Pay your invoice
You do not need an online account to pay an invoice with us, but make sure you have the following:
- Account number (on older invoices, it may be referred to as Contact number)
- Invoice number
Want to pay us a visit? Technical Safely BC accepts in-person payment by debit, AMEX, MasterCard, Visa, cheque and money order. We stopped accepting cash for transactions as of September 1, 2016.
Cancel your invoice
You can request a change or cancel your invoice if there is:
- A change of ownership or building(s) demolished or
- A unit that has been scrapped, destroyed, or decommissioned
Request a refund
Please note that refunds can only be processed and approved within two years of the original transaction date.
Download Application for refund request to apply via mail.
Online services: registration and login
Our online system makes it easier for you to quickly complete transactions and view safely information. With an online account, you can easily:
- Pay invoices, pull permits, and submit declarations
- Save credit card information securely for faster payment
- View status lists of your permits, inspections and invoices
- View/renew your in progress and active certification(s)
- Search any address to see what permits have been issued by Technical Safety BC
- Access summarized inspection results associated with team members
- Compare your inspection results with other contractors or equipment owners
Or log in to access your account.