Online Services: Registration and Login
Technical Safety BC offers a number of services online to help you manage the regulated equipment you own, install, operate or maintain.
With an online services account you can:
- Purchase permits and pay invoices
- View your in progress and active certifications and renew your certification (if applicable)
- View status lists of your permits, inspections and invoices
- Submit declarations
- Access pre-populated forms
- Export permit and invoice data
- Securely save credit card information for faster payment
- Apply for electrical operating permits and verify your FSR on your electrical operating permit
- If you are an FSR, view all of the permits you are named on
- If you are a contractor, you can view your code violations
Please be advised that our online services are currently not available for homeowners. In the meantime, you can connect with us at 1 866 566 7233 for support.
How to register for an online services account
1. Go to technicalsafetybc.ca and click on the blue "Login" button in the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on 'Not Registered?" below the Login button and provide the required information on the form.
NOTE: If required, include your name and/or company name as it shows on your wallet card.
3. Once we have verified your information, we will send you an email that will include your invitation ID and registration code.
4. Activate your account by completing and submitting the invitation confirmation form with your invitation ID, registration code, preferred email and name.
5. You will receive an email with a link to activate your account.
Having some trouble registering? Watch our tutorial video for a step-by-step guide.
How to login to your online services account
Go to technicalsafetybc.ca and click on the blue "Login" button in the top right corner of the homepage.
Once you login you will see the dashboard for the account that is indicated in the top right corner of the screen.
NOTE: The total non-compliances alert bar at the top of the dashboard and the "Code Violations" category are new features that will be phased in for all clients by Fall 2019.
Switching between multiple online accounts
If you have multiple online accounts (e.g., an account to pull permits as a licensed contractor and an account as an electrical Field Safety Representative), you can switch between accounts by simply clicking on the drop down arrow beside the account name in the top right corner of the screen.