Skilled trades updates

A new skilled trades certification has been announced by the Province. Learn more about how it affects our gas and electrical clients.  

Skilled trades updates

A new skilled trades certification has been announced by the Province. Learn more about how it affects our gas and electrical clients.  

Damaged exhaust fan sparks fire

Incident Investigation

Damaged exhaust fan sparks fire

August 26, 2017

Electrical

Reference Number:

5620434



Location: Langley
Description: A bathroom exhaust fan failed due to age and lack of maintenance. An internal cord melted resulting in fire.

Attachment
Size
1390.80 KB