Skilled trades updates

A new skilled trades certification has been announced by the Province. Learn more about how it affects our gas and electrical clients.  

Skilled trades updates

A new skilled trades certification has been announced by the Province. Learn more about how it affects our gas and electrical clients.  

Electric short circuit sets bed on fire

Incident Investigation

Electric short circuit sets bed on fire

September 6, 2015

Electrical

Reference Number:

5604643



Location: Abbotsford
Description: Fire resulting from a short circuit caused by an electrical arc at a cable outlet which created heat and ignited a portable play tent and bedding.

Attachment
Size
1530.70 KB