Skilled trades updates

A new skilled trades certification has been announced by the Province. Learn more about how it affects our gas and electrical clients.  

Skilled trades updates

A new skilled trades certification has been announced by the Province. Learn more about how it affects our gas and electrical clients.  

Heat tube from infrared heather fails allowing flame to burn uncontrollably

Incident Investigation

Heat tube from infrared heather fails allowing flame to burn uncontrollably

December 15, 2019

Gas

Reference Number:

II-16161-956289 (#16161)



Location: Prince George, BC

Regulated industry sector: Gas – natural gas system

Impact

Injury
 

Injuries: N/A

Injury description: N/A

Injury rating: N/A

Incident rating: Minor

Incident overview

The heat tube from an infrared radiant tube heater failed, allowing the flame to burn uncontrollably, igniting a plywood ceiling.

Attachment
Size
448.90 KB