Document checklist: Bulk storage system design registration
For details on registering a bulk storage system design, see here.
- Site layout P&ID.
- Showing classified zones and clearances.
- Piping layout and relief vent termination locations.
- Protection of tank, piping.
- Drainage openings ([propane and LNG).
- Containment and site grading (LNG).
- Show location of E stops, and fire protection, gas detection as required.
Specification information sheets
- Valve, component and control specifications, ratings and certification (cut sheets may be used but must be marked up to indicate the specific variations employed)
Refer to Canadian gas standards adopted as BC Natural Gas and Propane Code for latest information.