Document checklist: Digester and landfill system design registration
For details on registering a digester and landfill design, see here.
- Site layout P&ID showing classified zones and clearances, protection, layout specifications of tank, piping and equipment
- Show location of E stops, and fire protection and gas detection where required
- Where PLC or DCS control is incorporated provide ladder logic and narrative
Specification information sheets
- Valve, component and control specifications, ratings and certification (cut sheets may be used but must be marked up to indicate the specific variations employed)
- Include all CRN's for tanks, vessels and piping as required in the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Regulations Proof of Electrical Approval on panels and components
- Operating manuals as required
Refer to Canadian gas standards adopted as BC Natural Gas and Propane Code for latest information.