Document checklist: Fuelling stations system design registration
- Site layout P&ID
- Showing classified zones and clearances.
- Piping layout and relief vent termination locations.
- Protection of tank, piping and dispensers
- Drainage openings (Propane and LNG)
- Containment and site grading (LNG)
- Show location of E stops, and fire protection, gas detection as required.
Specification information sheets
- Valve, component and control specifications, ratings and certification (cut sheets may be used but must be marked up to indicate the specific variations employed)
Refer to Canadian gas standards adopted as BC Natural Gas and Propane Code for latest information.