Document checklist: Movie and stage effects gas system design registration
For details on registering a movie and stage effects system design, see here.
- Site layout P&ID (show location of E stops, and fire protection, gas detection if required).
- Showing classified zones and clearances.
- Piping layout and relief vent termination locations.
- Protection of tank, piping, and effects.
- DMX control layout and operation plan or if manually controlled detailed safety plan for control.
- Show compliance to NFPA 160 standard for the use of flame effects before an audience.
- Listing of qualified persons operating and setting up effects.
- For large indoor effects a heat and ventilation plan must be submitted.
- Detailed specifications of effect appliances.
Refer to Canadian gas standards adopted as BC Natural Gas and Propane Code for latest information.