Design Registration: Amusement Devices
Fixed or temporary amusement rides and devices require design registration before installation. These can include simple mechanical designs using electro-mechanical machinery for public entertainment.
Licensed amusement device contractors can register the design but must have a qualified professional engineer of BC validate the conformance of their device to the appropriate codes and standards.
CSA Z267 Safety Code for Amusement Rides and Devices
To register a design
- Fill out the Amusement Devices Design registration and installation permit application form
- Compile all supporting documentation, including:
- Technical documentation drawings
- Operating and maintenance manuals
- Operator training procedures and inspection checklists
- Email your form and supporting documentation
Questions? Email us