Design Registration: Passenger Ropeways
Passenger ropeways include systems for public use and entertainment, such as gondolas, ski lifts, and ziplines.
Passenger ropeways require a design registration according to the Safety Standards Act, Elevating Devices Safety Regulation, CSA Z98 Passenger Ropeway and Passenger Conveyers Standard.
To register a design
- Fill out the Passenger ropeways installation permit form
- Compile all supporting documentation, including:
- Letter of application
- Location plan, profile and route map
- Proof of ownership of, or permission to use the land that a passenger ropeway will operate on (example: crown or lease documents)
- Email your form and supporting documentation
Questions? Email us