Find a Training Provider

Power Engineer Certification

Education providers 

In order to obtain your Power Engineer, Safety Awareness, or Operator certificate, you may need to complete a relevant course in addition to any other eligibility requirements.  

Note: If you are have taken a Power Engineer course in another Canadian province and would like to transfer to BC, view this list of approved out-of-province courses.

Training Providers in BC

While we work closely with training providers in order to recognize their courses and programs, we are not able to influence training provider offerings or schedules. For course availability, or to learn about and register for a course, contact the training provider directly.

You can download this comprehensive list of education providers.

174.68 KB

Related Information