View more info for:

To transfer a power engineer certificate from another province in Canada to BC, using the granted process, submit to Technical Safety BC:

  1. A copy of the original wall certificate, which is active and shows date of issue, from the province you are coming from.
  2. A completed application form.
  3. Required fees.