Technical Safety BC's Alumni Association is composed of former employees and board members who share a common interest in safety and the organization. We provide opportunities for members to communicate, socialize, and to support the activities and goals of Technical Safety BC. Interested in joining? Email email@example.com with your name, email address and the city or area that you live in and we will add your name to our membership.
An Executive Committee consisting of three to five Alumni Association members is responsible for overseeing the functioning of the Alumni Association. Their mandate is to manage:
- Communications with members
- Social events
- Alumni Association Scholarship Program
- Relationships with Technical Safety BC
- Open, transparent processes and communications with the Alumni and Technical Safety BC
- Voluntary participation in the Alumni Association and the Executive
- Executive expenses are reimbursed, budget permitting, but there is no personal remuneration for work done.